School teams of up to eight from any school:
- early career teachers
- experienced teachers
- Instructional Leaders
- maths leaders.
Presenter: Anita Chin
Course Code: UCNS0040
NESA PD Hours: 2 hours
Cost: $160 (incl GST) per person
Payment method: credit card only (no fees charged)
What to bring
- a hard copy of the NSW Mathematics K-6 Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum (the ‘orange book’)
- post-it notes and a yellow highlighter
- your 6-digit NESA number.
Completing ChinUP K-6: Plugging Gaps in Student Maths Knowledge at the Start of Every Lesson will contribute 2 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 2.5.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
2020 Event Details
Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions, all scheduled events for this course in Term 2, week 2 have been CANCELLED as follows:
- 4/5/20: Central Coast | Wyong Public School
- 5/5/20: Southern Highlands | Bowral Public School
- 7/5/20: Lake Macquarie | Morisset Public School
2021 Event Details
Click on the plus (+) sign for each event to expand the white rectangle and see full details.
Hunter Region, NSW | Term 1, wk 7
Date: Wednesday 10 March 2021 (T1, wk 7)
Time: 3:45 pm afternoon tea. 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm workshop
Tickets: Save the date!