ChinUP professional learning events are two-hour after school PL workshops, hosted by primary schools across NSW. They are designed for teams of up to eight educators and are open to all teachers, from any sector and any school.
- Gain practical tips and strategies to improve teaching and learning outcomes at your school
- Enjoy hands-on workshops using whole-class resources, ready for use the very next day
- Top up your content knowledge and enjoy an afternoon connecting with your peers
- Build capacity in your school’s maths leadership team
- An opportunity for new teachers to your school to catch up with areas of your school’s learning journey.
Want to find a ChinUP happening near you?
Check out our current events listed below.
Want to host a ChinUP at your school?
- the list of topics
- where presenters are available
- information for Host Schools. Note: each host school gets 3 free tickets and exclusive access to pre-sale tickets for their network of schools.