Inspiring primary teachers to love teaching maths!
Empower your teachers to become confident maths educators.
Excite your teachers with practical strategies to engage the full range of learners in maths.
Equip your leaders to create a learning environment where all students can be mathematicians.
Anita Chin acts as a change agent to make maths a priority in schools. With her distinctive no-nonsense approach, she calls it as she sees it without fear or favour.
Professional learning focus areas
Kickstart your school’s journey to success in maths with a consistent whole-school approach based on Anita’s Primary Mathematics Framework.
Anita’s professional learning courses focus on five key areas:
- Leading a whole-school approach to maths
- Teaching the full range of learners
- Syllabus knowledge, scope and sequence writing
- Structuring high-quality lessons
- Observational assessment.