ChinUP professional learning events are two-hour after school PL workshops, hosted by primary schools across NSW, QLD and the ACT.
ChinUPs are designed for teams of up to eight educators and are open to anyone, from any sector and any school.
- Gain practical tips and strategies to improve teaching and learning outcomes at your school
- Enjoy hands-on workshops using whole-class resources, ready for use the very next day
- Top up your pedagogical content knowledge and enjoy an afternoon connecting with your peers
- Build capacity in your school’s maths leadership team
- An opportunity for new teachers to your school to catch up with areas of your school’s learning journey
Each ChinUP contributes 2 hours of NESA Registered PD in NSW.
Choose from over 30 courses, developed and delivered by Anita Chin Mathematics Consultancy and presented presented by either Anita Chin or and Tim Waugh and covering some of the most current and important primary mathematics focus areas:
- Planning for Teaching and Learning Mathematics
- Teaching Primary Mathematics: Building Teachers’ Content Knowledge
- Effectively Teaching Primary Mathematics
- A Whole-School Approach to Differentiation
- Problem Solving
- A Whole-School Approach to Using Concrete Materials
- Daily Number Sense
- Assessment For Learning
All Anita Chin Mathematics Consultancy ChinUP courses will contribute 2 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 2.5.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Want to find a ChinUP happening near you?
Check out our current events listed below.
Want to host a ChinUP at your school?
Download the flyer showing the list of topics, where presenters are available, and information for Host Schools.
Each host school gets 3 free tickets and exclusive access to pre-sales tickets.
Contact Anita if you are interested in hosting a ChinUP event.