ChinUP professional learning events are two-hour after school PL workshops, hosted by primary schools across NSW and the ACT.
ChinUPs are designed for teams of up to eight educators and are open to anyone, from any sector and any school.
- Gain practical tips and strategies to improve teaching and learning outcomes at your school
- Enjoy hands-on workshops using whole-class resources, ready for use the very next day
- Top up your pedagogical knowledge and enjoy an evening connecting with your peers
Anita works with the Host School to design and tailor the topic and content to best meet local needs and priority areas.
Each ChinUP contributes 2 hours of NESA Registered PD
All Anita Chin Mathematics training is NESA Registered PD towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Find a ChinUP near you
See below for specific dates, locations and topics.
- Time: Afternoon tea 3:45 pm. Workshop 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Audience: Any primary teaching staff, including classroom teachers, casual teachers, mathematics and numeracy leaders and school leaders.
- Your school team: Schools from any sector can register a team of up to 8 educators.
- Cost: $140 (incl GST) per participant. Includes afternoon tea, course notes, NESA accredited PD hours.
Interested in becoming a Host School?
ChinUP host schools receive a number of exclusive benefits, including:
- Three complimentary enrolments for each event
- Topic and content customised to fit your Community of School’s needs
- Exclusive access to pre-sales tickets
Please note your school will need to meet our host school criteria in order to qualify.
Please contact Anita if you are interested in becoming a ChinUP Host School.