Whole school approach K-6: Differentiating Place Value
Topic 2 – Asking good open-ended questions (assessment for learning tasks)
This page contains all the video clips from Video 7 of Topic 2 of the Whole School Approach online course Differentiating Place Value.
Click on each video thumbnail to view the clip.
Whole School Approach online course: Differentiating Place Value
In this online course, the video clips are viewed during monthly hour-long face-to-face team meetings, led by team leaders.
During team meetings educators:
- Collectively watch the demo lesson videos relevant to their team
- Discuss the videos with their peers
- Collaboratively plan how they will implement the strategies in their classrooms
After each team meeting educators:
- Implement the strategies in their classroom
- Reflect on their practice
- Share their successes both in the online learning community and in the next face-to-face team meeting
The online learning framework give you a structured, interactive opportunity to learn and implement best-practice mathematics pedagogy, and reflect upon and share your learning journey with your peers.