Anita Chin’s primary mathematics conferences are a fantastic opportunity to connect and share with your peers, learn from the best and develop a whole-school approach to primary mathematics.
Featuring team planning sessions and hands-on workshops presented by some of the best educators and experts in our country, these conferences are not to be missed if you want to seriously improve the maths confidence of your school.
Even better, all Anita Chin conferences count towards your NESA hours! See details below.
All Anita Chin Mathematics training is NESA Registered PD towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Upcoming Anita Chin Conferences
Anita Chin will be presenting two 60-minute hands-on workshops
- Workshop: Problem Posing and Problem Solving: Number K-2
- Workshop: Problem Posing and Problem Solving: Measurement Y3-6
Theme: Connecting Big Ideas in Maths: What, Why and How?
- Audience: K-6. Heads of Curriculum, Deputy/Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Numeracy/Mathematics Coordinators, classroom teachers
- Cost (Teams): $330 per person (early bird); $370 per person (after 13 April 2018)
- Cost (Individuals): $350 per person (early bird); $390 per person (after 13 April 2018)
- PD hours (NESA accredited): 5 hours
- Standards: 2.5.2, 6.2.2, 6.3.2, 6.4.2
- Ticket sales: Now open. Close Friday 1 June (Term 2, wk 5)
- Website: https://connectingmaths2018.com.au/
- Presenters: Anita Chin & Tim Waugh
Save the date!Find out more »
See Anita speak at other events and conferences
Anita is a much-loved and highly regarded speaker at both national and state teaching conferences in Australia, including the 2017 EduTECH international congress and expo, and the 2017 AAMT Conference in Canberra.