Whole school approach K-6: Differentiating Number and Algebra
Topic 3 – Addition and subtraction (whole class parallel tasks)
Welcome to Module 6
This page contains all the video clips from Topic 3 of the Whole School Approach online course Differentiating Number and Algebra.
Click on each video thumbnail to view the clip.
Whole School Approach online course: Differentiating Number and Algebra
In this online course, the video clips are viewed during monthly hour-long face-to-face team meetings, led by team leaders.
During team meetings educators:
- Collectively watch the demo lesson videos relevant to their team
- Discuss the videos with their peers
- Collaboratively plan how they will implement the strategies in their classrooms
After each team meeting educators:
- Implement the strategies in their classroom
- Reflect on their practice
- Share their successes both in the online learning community and in the next face-to-face team meeting
The online learning framework give you a structured, interactive opportunity to learn and implement best-practice mathematics pedagogy, and reflect upon and share your learning journey with your peers.