Welcome to Anita’s awesome FREE resources! There are two ways to find what you are looking for.
- Filter by one or more subcategories within each category.
- In the search box, enter an Australian Curriculum Content Description (eg ACMNA057) or NSW Syllabus Outcome (eg MA2-6NA).
Wait a few moments for the list of resources below to update … ta-da!
Click on any image in the results list to either open the downloadable PDF, or open a larger photo (for equipment pics).
STUDENT WHITEBOARD MARKER PENS | Elizabeth Richards | Anita Recommends
Kindergarten, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7
Tips for making your equipment classroom-friendly
- As the tiny white erasers at the end are not high quality, they damage the surface of whiteboard insert sleeves as they leave ink marks behind when you erase. Therefore, I remove them and purchase separate high-quality small student erasers.
- How packaged: I keep my 40 black student markers and 30 student erasers together in one container for quick and easy strategic distribution to students by myself as the teacher.
- Where stored: On your designated maths shelf in your classroom.
Student black whiteboard markers available from
- Elizabeth Richards (Anita recommends): Each pen with lid measures 11 cm. $3.08 for a pack of 10 ($0.31 each). Incl GST as at 6/3/2022.
- NOTE: These are designed to last for a short period of time (I love this idea because if students don’t put the lids on properly, the ink dries up, then you have to throw away the marker pen!).
- As I use them 3–4 days a week for 3 lessons a day, they last about 7 weeks for me. So buy in bulk and stock up as I do!! As a guide, I recommend 5 per student for the school year.