Events for everyone
Anita collaborates with some of the best mathematics educators and experts in Australia to bring you annual conferences; one-day leadership workshops; as well as short after-school ChinUP courses.
All designed to inspire your team to create a whole-school approach and take your mathematics teaching to the next level.
MAWA Inaugural Primary Conference - Keynote Address | Perth
- Conference theme: Igniting the Flames
- Date: Monday 19 November 2018
- Venue: Crown Convention Centre, Burswood, WA
- Keynote Address: Making your students problem solvers: Why and how?
- Workshop: What’s in your problem solving toolbox?
Anita Chin 3rd Annual Primary Mathematics Conference | SydneyOur theme is Differentiation for Maths and how to do it
- Date: Saturday 17 August 2019 (T3, wk 4).... no casual relief required!
- Time: 8:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Venue: Campbelltown Catholic Club
- Keynote Speaker: Emeritus Professor Peter Sullivan (Monash University)
- Speakers: Anita Chin, Bruce Ferrington, Emma Campbell, Dr Judy Hartnett, Stephanie Salazar and Tim Waugh
- NESA PD Hours: 5.75 hours
Open: late Term 4, 2018
Close: Friday 12 April, 2019 (last day of Term 1)Tickets - Full price
Close: Friday 5 July, 2019 (last day of Term 2).Further details on the conference website coming soon!
Upcoming ChinUP events
Anita Chin Mathematics Consultancy is endorsed to provide NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient Teacher.